Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Being an Adult

I like being an adult.
I like choosing what I eat.
I like going to bed whenever I want (usually early).
I even like getting up at 5 a.m. and going to gym every day (or at least I like it more than I dislike the crushing guilt I feel when I don’t go).
What I do NOT like, however, is when a certain fiancé’s former roommates from boarding school are not adults, therefore they get drunk on Tuesday nights, and therefore they drunk dial certain fiancés despite living two time zones away (i.e., what might make for a mildly obnoxious drunk dial in TX makes for an extremely obnoxious one in GA). I also do not like when certain fiancés forget to turn their ringer off so that at 3 a.m. when said drunk dial comes in, I am woken up to the following:
Seriously, wait for the chorus.
Fact: It’s going to be a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment