Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Mope. Mope. Mope.

Things are going pretty lamely today. I didn’t get something that I really wanted, and on top of that I’m also dealing with some worrying family issues. I’m pretty good at keeping what many would consider #whitegirlproblems in perspective, but that doesn’t keep me from still feeling a little blue about everything that’s going on with me right now. But instead of sulking my way through the rest of the day, I’d really like to come up with something that might cheer me up. I’ve considered taking myself to a delicious dinner and/or buying myself a prize, but the thought of spending my limited funds on something I don’t really care about just makes me feel worse. Any suggestions? I’m definitely looking forward to going home and putting on my jammies.
What do you do when you’ve got the blues?

1 comment:

  1. Pasta and bread (with cheese) always make me feel better. Then, when the carbphoria wears off and I realize how much pasta and bread (with cheese) I've eaten, I either sit around and cry about being fat like a blimp, or get on the treadmill for an hour and decide I am the fittest person in the whole entire world and should go out for the Olympics/America's Next Top Model.

    Perhaps I shouldn't be giving mood-related advice.

    ReplyDelete