Tuesday, February 15, 2011

anthropologie + weddings = lurve

OK, so I’m in ♥ with anthropologie’s new wedding web site BHLDN. Everything on it is so beautiful, and I feel like really gets to the heart of what brides of the teens (is that what we’re calling this decade?) are looking for. As I confessed to you in a previous post, I have been creeping on wedding blogs for years; not because I love weddings specifically, but because I find the aesthetics of it all so intriguing, and I would just like to add BHLDN here as an id est to my earlier statement. Seriously, if I were a businessman (ha!), I would predict that this operation will do very well.

Addendum: I do not, nor have I ever worked for BHLDN or any of its affiliates. They did not pay me to write this post. Seriously, though, if they’d like to, they could just shoot me an email. Literally. Any. Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment