Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mom-tastic Voyage

My mom's coming to visit me this Mother's Day, for the first time ever. I keep trying to come up with activities for us to do and places for us to go, but I think she'd have just as much fun just hanging out with me. So, with that thought in mind, I put together this momtastic playlist, just in time for Mother's Day. 

Oh, yeah. This is happening.


  1. "Slipping Through My Fingers" from Mamma Mia
  2. "Beauty Mark" by Rufus Wainwright
  3. "You'll Be in My Heart" by Phil Collins
  4. "Sweet Child O' Mine" by Guns N' Roses
  5. "The I Love You Song" from The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
  6. "Take Your Mama" by Scissor Sisters
  7. "Blues in the Night (My Mama Done Tol' Me) by Judy Garland
  8. "No One Loves You Any Better Than Your M-O-Double-M-Y" by John Lithgow

Also, this. It cracks me up, but I can hardly watch the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment