Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I'd Be Thankful for Some Suggestions

Hey!

I'm hosting my first Thanksgiving as a married lady tomorrow and BOTH our parents are coming. Fingers crossed!

I'm pretty prepared in the food department, but it just occurred to me that I'd like to make a Thanksgiving-themed playlist, so I think I'm going to need some suggestions, stat. I'm thinking it should be festive yet chill music that does not necessarily need to be Thanksgiving specific, e.g.  Adam Sandler's "The Thanksgiving Song." A few titles I came up with so far include:


  • "Lorelei" by Fleet Foxes
  • "Down in the Valley" by The Head and The Heart
  • "Moon River" by Patti Griffi



Help me out, gang! What have you got for me?

1 comment:

  1. Alice's Restaurant by Arlo Guthrie. I also like "Barbeque" from Emmett Otter's Jug-Band Christmas.

    ReplyDelete