Friday, April 29, 2011

Work It Out, Part 2


First of all, do you love, love, love my a-mazing Music Thursday graphic?! Full disclosure, I snagged this image from the Web and merely added my own, festive text. But I still plan to rock it like I drew that cassette illustration in Microsoft Paint myself.


And, as it is Music Thursday, I wanted to post my non-musical (aka “normie”) workout mix, which I finally put together for you. You can find Part 1 of this post here.

One thing I love about workout mixes is that typically you’re running/working out with headphones, so no one can hear/judge the songs that get you pumped up. It doesn’t matter what you’re listening to, as long as it gets you moving. Have fun!
1.    
  1. Like a G6” by Far East Movement (In aerobics class, my instructor will shout out, “Come on, ladies! Like a G6!” during this song. It is awk.)
  2. “Poker Face” by Lady Gaga
  3.  “Trans Antrho” by Skull Tape
  4.  “Good Gone Girl” by MIKA
  5.  “Raise Your Glass” by Pink
  6. “Mr. Blue Sky” by ELO
  7.  “About You Now” by Miranda Cosgrove (Yes, I am listing a song by iCarly. SIGH.)
  8.  “Doing It Right” by The Go! Team (I don’t think I will ever not love this song.)
  9.  “Satellite” by Leila Broussard
  10. “Viva La Vida” by Coldplay (“You know how I know you’re gay? You listen to Coldplay.”)
  11. “My Life Would Suck Without You” by Kelly Clarkson
  12.  “You Don’t Have to Drive” by Sleeping in the Aviary
  13. “Sir Duke” by Stevie Wonder
  14. “Take Me Out” by Franz Ferdinand
  15. “He’s Not a Boy” by The Like
  16.  “Check It Out” by Will.i.am (feat. Nicki Minaj)
  17. “Bulletproof” by La Roux
  18. “Back and Forth” by Foo Fighters
  19. “Because It’s Not Love” by The Pipettes
  20. “Don’t Stop Me Now” by Queen”
  21. And finally, I'll leave you with the ultimate running song, “Party Hard” by Andrew WK.


No comments:

Post a Comment